Thursday, January 8, 2009

War, War Never Changes

There is a new addition to the games I am playing. This one will be rather unique as there is only the GM and me, and it is done by email.
We are using the Fallout system, but I won't get to see any of the dice. Although I will be aware of some of my stats, in general I will be separate from my character sheet.
As this is an email game I should be able to pull out the more interesting sections of the game and present them here.
I am excited about this game for several reasons:
The DM is one of my favorite people to game with. I love post-apocalyptic settings, especially the Fallout setting. As one of my favorite soul sucking video games of all times, Fallout has always been a system that I have always wanted to give a try on Pnp.

No comments:

Post a Comment